Please send us a short email telling us why you’d be a great fit for this role along with your CV to the following email:
Subject line reference: REF/AP002
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if you have been successful.
What are the next steps?
- We’ll aim to respond to you within 1 week of contact.
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call, before a more formal interview process.
- No Agency Please
We are looking for a new member of staff to assist and to support the Production Manager. Each day is busy and varied, with work ranging from packing merchandise orders, checking stock levels, preparing Limited Edition prints and use of computer systems for sales processing. You’ll be expected to support the rest of our small team with other administrative and basic warehouse tasks.
- 40 hours per week, full time.
- Fully in-office working within our Teddington, London office (TW11).
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK.
- Help in preparation and production of Prints and associated elements including embossing certificates, preparation of backing boards and writing print certificates.
- Print, Pick, Pack and Dispatch online orders from our website – using WooCommerce and a stock management system.
- Use online postal systems to produce postal labels and update tracking information.
- Liaise with Royal Mail, FedEx and other carriers where needed.
- Help prepare and pack merchandise for weekly delivery to the shop.
- Help prepare, pack, measure and weigh Wholesale orders, ready for dispatch by courier service.
- Answer the phone when required and help with enquiries.
- Cleaning & Tidying.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall corporate objectives of our wider company.
- Excellent attention to detail – needs real focus to ensure our very high standards are maintained.
- Ability to learn and understand different computer systems to print and process orders.
- Strong organisational skills to enable effective independent work.
- Maturity to ask questions and seek clarity when needed.
- A desire to be able to help wherever needed to gel into our small team.
- Prior retail experience preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge and passion for the Wizarding World is desirable.