We’re looking for an Office Management, People & Culture Team Assistant to join us during an exciting period of development for MinaLima.
The successful candidate will assist our People & Culture Team leads with hiring, administration, drafting contracts, learning & development initiatives and our culture and performance frameworks.
They will also look after and oversee the day-to-day running of our office spaces and their expansion in Soho as well as supporting our manager at The Printorium in Teddington.
The role requires initiative, organisation and the ability to multitask. Communication skills are a must as well as an enthusiasm and willingness to adapt.
This fantastic opportunity at an exciting, growing business is ideally suited to someone who is highly organised, driven, and wants to hone their people skills and develop as an HR expert.
Welcome to MinaLima! Founded in 2009 by Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima, the graphic designers who imagined and created the graphic universe of the Harry Potter™ film series for Warner Bros. Their partnership has flourished through all the subsequent films with their prop designs inspiring a range of merchandise products and art prints. This has enabled our retail arm, The Art Printorium, to continue to expand, and we are now a very successful small business with robust international growth plans to scale our business x10 in the next 5 years.
People & Culture Team support:
- Oversee all aspects of hiring: from submission of job descriptions, applications, fielding candidates and arranging interviews to arranging keys and fobs for new starters.
- Working with the team to develop a best-in-class service: helping to develop and implement processes and documentation and supporting the team with the roll out of the performance system for the next round of reviews.
- Administrative duties: writing up meeting notes and next steps, keeping the status and employee files up to date, drafting communications, contracts and documentation.
- Front of house duties: answering phone calls, greeting visitors at the front door, organising and coordinating office and social events.
- Other office management duties: scanning, printing and copying documents, maintaining office refreshments and supplies, managing building maintenance, utilities and contractors as well as ad hoc administrative requests.
- Health and safety duties: ensuring compliance and completion of necessary training by all staff.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptionally organised with a keen eye for detail
- Strong time management skills
- Reliable and self-motivated multi-tasker
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and discretion
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps; familiar with Mac OS
Who we are:
We believe in making a difference through our craft; amazing our fans, clients and our people through positive experiences and the passion with which we deliver our work. We live by a set of values and behaviours which act as a compass for our people. Craft, Care, Curiosity, Courage and Community are at the centre of all we do.
- We strive for great and are unapologetic in pursuit of excellence in our craft
- We work with courage and conviction in delivering magical experiences and outcomes
- We own our growth and take responsibility for our progress
- We try new things and take thoughtful risks
- We support and nurture our people, our brand and our fans
- We are open, welcoming and inclusive at all levels and we treat everyone with respect
- 40 hours per week, full time
- Fully in-office working in our Soho studios
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Permanent contract
Please send us a short email telling us why you’d be a great fit for this role along with your CV to the following email:
Subject line reference: Job Application_Office Management & People Assistant
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if you have been successful.