This role, situated in Teddington (where we have our small warehouse and produce our prints), coordinates and fulfils all wholesale, retail and worldwide online orders for our products, from picking and packing to organising shipping and despatch.
The successful candidate will act as support to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager, able to manage the facility in the Manager’s absence and fulfil orders end to end. Care, one of our central values, is critical in this role and you will marry that with high attention to detail in all that you do.
Welcome to MinaLima! Founded in 2009 by Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima, the graphic designers who imagined and created the graphic universe of the Harry Potter™ film series for Warner Bros. Their partnership has flourished through all the subsequent films with their prop designs inspiring a range of merchandise products and art prints. This has enabled our retail arm, The Art Printorium/ HoML, to continue to expand, and we are now a very successful small business with robust international growth plans to scale our business x10 in the next 5 years.
- Strong understanding of the entire fulfilment process: including but not limited to: taking orders, order maintenance, double counting, shipping and follow-up communication with clients
- Organising and managing our stock and holding facilities for maximising efficiency
- Monitor orders from start to finish, i.e. from door to door, making sure orders are dispatched to clients 100% correctly and in a timely manner
- Receiving/acknowledging all wholesale and retail Purchase Orders
- Checking stock levels if required for Purchase Orders (both physically and electronically)
- Picking/packing/wrapping/labelling orders
- Arranging quotes for dispatch of Purchase Orders with appropriate delivery service
- Receiving stock deliveries at the Printorium, physically unloading, counting and arranging boxes in appropriate storage (boxes of product may be up to 20kg in weight)
- Helping to prepare weekly shop order of merchandise/prints to our Central London shop, House of MinaLima
- Coordinating and recording stock transfers between our locations e.g. Printorium to House of MinaLima
- Participate in quarterly stock takes or whenever the business requires there to be one
- Keeping stock area tidy
- Good level of proficiency in all office software e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc on both Mac and PCs
- Strong written and verbal communication is key as you will have online, phone and email contact from Clients, Fans and HoML staff
- Helping with daily online orders – merchandise and prints
- General office/studio duties including but not limited to filing, light cleaning and administration
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptionally organised with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Reliable and self-motivated multi-tasker
- Resilient team player who works well under pressure, can multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to be adaptable when required, including occasionally working from one of MinaLima’s other sites
Who we are:
We believe in making a difference through our craft; amazing our fans, clients and our people through positive experiences and the passion with which we deliver our work. We live by a set of values and behaviours which act as a compass for our people. Craft, Care, Curiosity, Courage and Community are at the centre of all we do.
- We strive for great and are unapologetic in pursuit of excellence in our craft
- We work with courage and conviction in delivering magical experiences and outcomes
- We own our growth and take responsibility for our progress
- We try new things and take thoughtful risks
- We support and nurture our people, our brand and our fans
- We are open, welcoming and inclusive at all levels and we treat everyone with respect
- 40 hours per week, full time
- Fully in-office working at our Printorium in Teddington
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Permanent contract
Please send us a short email telling us why you’d be a great fit for this role along with your CV to the following email:
Subject line reference: Job Application_Fulfilment Coordinator
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if you have been successful.