Please send us a short email telling us why you’d be a great fit for this role along with your CV to the following email:
Subject line reference: REF/AP003
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if you have been successful.
What are the next steps?
- We’ll aim to respond to you within 1 week of contact.
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call, before a more formal interview process.
- No Agency Please
MinaLima is an innovative, multidisciplinary design studio best known for creating the graphic language of the Wizarding World. Founded in 2001 by Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima when they met on the set of the first Harry Potter film, their partnership has flourished through the subsequent films with their prop designs inspiring a range of merchandise products, art prints and shops.
As our Assistant Production Manager, you will be responsible for preparing, packing and processing merchandise for our wide customer base, shops and franchises. You will work on printing and preparing our limited-edition prints, including applying our premium foil finishes by hand, process sales, pack merchandise orders and check stock levels. As a key member of our production team, you will work to support with administrative and basic warehouse tasks, whilst directly assisting the Production Manager and stepping in to supervise the team/processes during annual leave.
- £29,000 – £33,000+ depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week, full time.
- Fully in-office working within our Teddington, London location (TW11).
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK.
- Prepare and produce prints and any associated elements, including hand-foiling, embossing, stamping, preparing backing boards and writing print certificates.
- Print, Pick, Pack and Dispatch online orders using WooCommerce and our stock management system to all shops and franchises.
- Assist in preparing and packing merchandise for our weekly shop deliveries.
- Support the wider team by responding to enquiries, answering phones, cleaning and tidying.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall corporate objectives of our wider company.
- Practical creativity for print production, e.g. trimming prints with a scalpel, using a burnisher for dry transfer rubdowns etc.Excellent attention to detail to ensure our high standards are maintained.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure our high standards are maintained.
- Understanding of different computer systems to effectively print and process orders.
- Willing to lend a helping hand to all areas within our small team.
- Detail-oriented, organised and with good time management skills to work across multiple projects in a high-paced environment.
- Flexible and willing to react quickly to changing demands of the business.
- Confident communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at working both independently and as a team player, bringing a positive can-do attitude to all aspects of the role.
- Knowledge and passion for the Wizarding World is desirable.
- Prior retail experience is preferable, but not essential.